Monday, January 2, 2012

Stumped by a greeting card!

Oh no, I wasn't stumped by a greeting card someone sent to me...it's worse than that, I got stumped by a greeting I sent to some one!

I received a really nice new year e-card from someone. It was a sweet message and made my day, so I wanted to send a thank you card. I chose a card from the various thumbnail views and tried to view the complete card, but couldn't.

So anyways I click on 'Send' and then I get the link to view the e-card completely.

The message on the Thank you card went something like this:

It's not your birthday (whattt??? Why even raise that topic! I probably never wished this person on her birthday!)
Neither is it Valentine's (omg! is all this neccessary?!)
Guess why am I here (to say thank you???)
[A big animated link appears near the balloons a teddy bear is holding]

[After clicking on them, they turn into flowers and the message appears]

To thank you for the wonderful new year wishes you have sent, hope you.... (the rest of the message is the usual sane stuff, whew!)

It was a professional contact I had sent that e-card to! Fingers crossed, hope the person didn't think I was so weird to send such a weird card :(

I never knew greeting cards could be so bad!
Stumped!

No comments: